3710 Densmore Ave N, Seattle, WA 981034 beds, 2 baths, 2,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $560,000
- Price/sqft: $272
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 970 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Softwood
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,060 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4083304140
- Zillow Home ID: 48919838
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3710 Densmore Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wallingford, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.8% lower than in Seattle, and 90.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Wallingford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wallingford home values.
- 3714 Densmore Ave N Seattle, WA$706K112,142
- 3708 Densmore Ave N Seattle, WA$633K311,440
- 3716 Densmore Ave N Seattle, WA$707K52.251,820
- 3704 Densmore Ave N Seattle, WA$632K222,060
- 3718 Densmore Ave N Seattle, WA$655K321,940
- 3700 Densmore Ave N Seattle, WA$596K311,630
- 1712 N 37th St Seattle, WA$616K211,170
- 3722 Densmore Ave N Seattle, WA$513K411,210
- 3728 Densmore Ave N Seattle, WA$697K32.751,840
- 3713 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$519K311,320
- 3717 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$548K31.51,800
- 3649 Densmore Ave N Seattle, WA$596K51.51,630
- 3719 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$434K21920
- 3709 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$618K31.751,710
- 3705 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$604K211,400
- 3723 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$437K21920
- 3701 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$897K41.752,630
- 3730 Densmore Ave N Seattle, WA$720K421,680
- 3725 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$392K21930
- 3640 Densmore Ave N Seattle, WA$505K211,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.