3710 Harlem Ave, Baltimore, MD 212293 beds, 2 baths, 1,026 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,273 sqft
- Built in 1932
- 158 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $119
- MLS #: BA8302701
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,026 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 67
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 2506 018
- Zillow Home ID: 36510641
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3710 Harlem Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Edmondson Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 35.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.8% lower than in Baltimore, and 131.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Edmondson Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Edmondson Village home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,360 sqft, 2,178 sqft lot, built in 1937
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 3712 Harlem Ave Baltimore, MD$92K--11,026
- 3708 Harlem Ave Baltimore, MD$94K--11,026
- 3706 Harlem Ave Baltimore, MD$133K331,028
- 3714 Harlem Ave Baltimore, MD$100K--11,026
- 3705 Gelston Dr Baltimore, MD$82K--11,280
- 3704 Harlem Ave Baltimore, MD$95K--11,026
- 3703 Gelston Dr Baltimore, MD$51K--11,120
- 3700 Harlem Ave Baltimore, MD$47K--11,026
- 3700 Harlem Ave # BLK Baltimore, MD$108K------
- 703 Mount Holly St Baltimore, MD$107K411,360
- 705 Mount Holly St Baltimore, MD$56K--11,360
- 701 Mount Holly St Baltimore, MD$74K--11,026
- 3711 Harlem Ave Baltimore, MD$98K--21,451
- 707 Mount Holly St Baltimore, MD$105K--11,360
- 3701 Gelston Dr Baltimore, MD$40K321,500
- 3713 Harlem Ave Baltimore, MD$95K--11,360
- 3709 Harlem Ave Baltimore, MD$103K--11,503
- 3715 Harlem Ave Baltimore, MD$47K311,440
- 3707 Harlem Ave Baltimore, MD$107K--21,451
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.