3711 26th Pl W APT 104, Seattle, WA 981991 bed, 1 bath, 766 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1968
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Carport
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ Short Sale,Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric,Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher,Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven,Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator,Bank/REO Owned \ N,Cats/Dogs \ Cats Only,Cats/Dogs \ Dogs Only,Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions,Common Prop Features \ Cable TV,Common Prop Features \ Club House,Common Prop Features \ Elevator,Common Prop Features \ Laundry Room,Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance,Common Prop Features \ Pool-Outdoor,Common Prop Features \ Sauna,Den or office \ M,Energy Source(heat) \ Electric,Exterior \ Stucco,Exterior \ Wood,Floor Covering \ Laminate,Floor Covering \ Vinyl,Form 17 \ Provided,H/O Dues Included \ Central Hot Water,H/O Dues Included \ Earthquake Ins.,H/O Dues Included \ Garbage,H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer,Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard,Home owner dues include \ J,Kitchen location \ M,Living room location \ M,Lot Details \ Curbs,Lot Details \ Open Space,Lot Details \ Paved Street,Lot Details \ Sidewalk,Parking Types \ Carport,Possession \ Closing,Potential Terms \ Cash Out,Potential Terms \ Conventional,Preliminary title ordered \ Y,Property type \ COND,Remodeled (y/n) \ Y,Roof \ Torch Down,Senior exemption \ N,Show map link \ Y,Status \ PS,Style \ 30,Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio,Unit Features \ Insulated Windows,View \ Territorial,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 766 sqft
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2146971073
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3711 26th Pl W APT 104
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Magnolia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.2% less than in Seattle, and 31.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292