- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3712 Crescent Canyon St, Las Vegas, NV 891293 beds, 2 baths, 1,609 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,609 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 13808610086
- Zillow Home ID: 6925866
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3712 Crescent Canyon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lone Mountain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 66% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.4% lower than in Las Vegas, and 113.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Lone Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lone Mountain home values.
- 3716 Crescent Canyon St Las Vegas, NV$306K633,083
- 3708 Crescent Canyon St Las Vegas, NV$305K633,083
- 3720 Crescent Canyon St Las Vegas, NV$296K433,083
- 3704 Crescent Canyon St Las Vegas, NV$300K533,007
- 8501 Copper Mountain Ave Las Vegas, NV$295K533,083
- 3724 Crescent Canyon St Las Vegas, NV$307K523,007
- 3700 Crescent Canyon St Las Vegas, NV$270K42.52,653
- 8500 Copper Mine Ave Las Vegas, NV$185K321,609
- 3644 Crescent Canyon St # 0 Las Vegas, NV$253K42.52,653
- 3728 Crescent Canyon St Las Vegas, NV$273K42.52,155
- 3644 Crescent Canyon St Las Vegas, NV$285K432,653
- 8444 Orchard Ridge Ave Las Vegas, NV$163K321,419
- 8500 Copper Mountain Ave Las Vegas, NV$298K533,007
- 8505 Copper Mountain Ave Las Vegas, NV$268K533,083
- 3705 Smoking Gun Ct Las Vegas, NV$168K42.51,662
- 8504 Copper Mine Ave Las Vegas, NV$294K523,007
- 3701 Smoking Gun Ct Las Vegas, NV$201K42.51,662
- 3709 Smoking Gun Ct Las Vegas, NV$162K42.51,662
- 3732 Crescent Canyon St Las Vegas, NV$192K321,609
- 3640 Crescent Canyon St Las Vegas, NV$192K321,609
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.