This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $19K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Austin is $17,569.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $15K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Austin is $14,753.
Price / Tax History
1st Floor: -- open concept between Living leading to Dining.
- Foyer - coat closet; river stone floor.
- Living Room - one wall built in bookshelves; 8 ft ceiling vaulted to 12 ft; sky-lights. Hallway leads to 1/2 bath, full bath with W/D closet and 3 bedrooms.
- Dining Room - 12ft ceiling.
- Kitchen - wall of cabinets; island with gas range and convection oven; additional oven; wall of windows on north facing backyard and pool - sky lights; windows doors facing deck; living space around corner gas fireplace; 12 ft ceilings; stairs leading to Master suite
- BR1 - french doors leading out to patio and pool, windows face east
- BR2 - windows facing south
- BR3 - two sets of windows, south and east
- Master suite - walk-in closet with access to attic space; large, airy, bathroom with garden tub, shower, his and her vanities; office or living space off Master; sea grass throughout - tile for bathroom.
- Pool - kidney shaped in-ground pool with waterfall; recently switched to energy efficient variable speed pump; pool maintenance included in rental cost; easy to supervise older kids from Kitchen windows or deck, Katch-A-Kid net for younger ones
- Garage - one car; garage door opener with keypad entry
- Deck - dual entry from kitchen and BR1; wide stairs; storage space underneath; leads down to cement patio; set of stairs leads to pool; a second set of stairs leads down to backyard
-house exterior: Stucco on two sides of house with 2012 installed Hardie Plank in back, side.
-dual zone air-conditioning/heating
-sprinkler system; older security system
*Note: pictures are from 2007
Casis Elementary, O'Henry Middle School, Austin High
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- All time views: 605
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Composition, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2114185179
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78703 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.7% less than in Austin, and 74.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 78703 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin.
|3712 Gilbert St Austin, TX||$1.25M||4||2.5||2,700|
|3712 Gilbert St Austin, TX||$1.69M||6||5||5,681|
|3716 Gilbert St Austin, TX||$2.37M||--||5||8,456|
|3710 Gilbert St Austin, TX||$930K||--||2||2,472|
|3711 Gilbert St Austin, TX||$789K||--||2||1,661|
|3709 Gilbert St Austin, TX||$1.41M||4||4||3,792|
|3719 Gilbert St Austin, TX||$1.14M||--||2||2,117|
|3708 Gilbert St Austin, TX||$873K||3||2||2,198|
|3717 Windsor Rd Austin, TX||$756K||--||1||989|
|3715 Windsor Rd Austin, TX||$904K||--||2||2,201|
|3707 Gilbert St Austin, TX||$900K||2||3||2,279|
|3719 Windsor Rd Austin, TX||$1.62M||--||4||5,162|
|3713 Windsor Rd Austin, TX||$1.31M||4||4||3,697|
|3704 Gilbert St Austin, TX||$838K||4||3||2,136|
|3711 Windsor Rd Austin, TX||$1.63M||4||4||5,276|
|2200 Matthews Dr Austin, TX||$870K||4||4||3,100|
|2110 Matthews Dr Austin, TX||$1.18M||--||3||2,685|
|2202 Matthews Dr Austin, TX||$885K||--||3||2,292|
|2108 Matthews Dr Austin, TX||$854K||--||3||2,400|
|3712 Stevenson Ave Austin, TX||$1.47M||6||6||3,273|
Nearby Schools in Austin
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!