This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
1st Floor: -- open concept between Living leading to Dining.
- Foyer - coat closet; river stone floor.
- Living Room - one wall built in bookshelves; 8 ft ceiling vaulted to 12 ft; sky-lights. Hallway leads to 1/2 bath, full bath with W/D closet and 3 bedrooms.
- Dining Room - 12ft ceiling.
- Kitchen - wall of cabinets; island with gas range and convection oven; additional oven; wall of windows on north facing backyard and pool - sky lights; windows doors facing deck; living space around corner gas fireplace; 12 ft ceilings; stairs leading to Master suite
- BR1 - french doors leading out to patio and pool, windows face east
- BR2 - windows facing south
- BR3 - two sets of windows, south and east
- Master suite - walk-in closet with access to attic space; large, airy, bathroom with garden tub, shower, his and her vanities; office or living space off Master; sea grass throughout - tile for bathroom.
- Pool - kidney shaped in-ground pool with waterfall; recently switched to energy efficient variable speed pump; pool maintenance included in rental cost; easy to supervise older kids from Kitchen windows or deck, Katch-A-Kid net for younger ones
- Garage - one car; garage door opener with keypad entry
- Deck - dual entry from kitchen and BR1; wide stairs; storage space underneath; leads down to cement patio; set of stairs leads to pool; a second set of stairs leads down to backyard
-house exterior: Stucco on two sides of house with 2012 installed Hardie Plank in back, side.
-dual zone air-conditioning/heating
-sprinkler system; older security system
*Note: pictures are from 2007
Casis Elementary, O'Henry Middle School, Austin High
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Views: 586 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Composition, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2114185179
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Austin Metro home values will rise 1.5% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|3712 Gilbert St Austin, TX||$901K||4||2.5||2,700|
|3712 Gilbert St Austin, TX||$1.59M||6||5||5,681|
|3716 Gilbert St Austin, TX||$2.48M||--||5||8,456|
|3710 Gilbert St Austin, TX||$793K||--||2||2,472|
|3711 Gilbert St Austin, TX||$661K||--||2||1,661|
|3709 Gilbert St Austin, TX||$1.28M||4||4||3,792|
|3719 Gilbert St Austin, TX||$780K||--||2||2,117|
|3708 Gilbert St Austin, TX||$706K||3||2||2,198|
|3717 Windsor Rd Austin, TX||$625K||--||1||989|
|3715 Windsor Rd Austin, TX||$802K||--||2||2,201|
|3707 Gilbert St Austin, TX||$769K||2||3||2,279|
|3719 Windsor Rd Austin, TX||$1.33M||--||4||5,162|
|3713 Windsor Rd Austin, TX||$1.2M||4||4||3,697|
|3704 Gilbert St Austin, TX||$659K||4||3||2,136|
|3711 Windsor Rd Austin, TX||$1.39M||4||4||5,276|
|2200 Matthews Dr Austin, TX||$669K||--||2||2,363|
|2110 Matthews Dr Austin, TX||$955K||--||3||2,685|
|2202 Matthews Dr Austin, TX||$812K||--||3||2,292|
|2108 Matthews Dr Austin, TX||$771K||--||3||2,400|
|3712 Stevenson Ave Austin, TX||$1.33M||6||6||3,273|
Nearby Schools in Austin
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!