3713 6th St, Baltimore, MD 21225Studio, 1,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,317 sqft
- Built in 1922
- 133 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $53
- MLS #: BA8338271
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,288 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: 7094 006A
- Zillow Home ID: 36551793
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3713 6th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brooklyn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 94.2% higher than in Baltimore, and 505.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brooklyn home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brooklyn home values.
- 3715 6th St Baltimore, MD$50K--21,080
- 3711 6th St Baltimore, MD$42K--21,288
- 3717 6th St Baltimore, MD$52K--1.51,080
- 3709 6th St Baltimore, MD$44K--21,152
- 600 Washburn Ave Baltimore, MD$85K21952
- 602 Washburn Ave Baltimore, MD$53K--11,116
- 5th St Baltimore, MD$81K--11,120
- Garrett St Baltimore, MD$75K--1744
- 6th St Baltimore, MD$55K--11,008
- 3707 6th St Baltimore, MD$110K311,281
- 604 Washburn Ave Baltimore, MD$69K--1960
- 6th St Baltimore, MD$110K--11,281
- 3801 6th St Baltimore, MD$132K--11,310
- 606 Washburn Ave Baltimore, MD--Studio2960
- Baltimore, MD$50K------
- 3705 6th St Baltimore, MD$139K521,575
- 608 Washburn Ave Baltimore, MD$47K--1960
- Baltimore, MD$80K------
- 3720 6th St Baltimore, MD$66K21600
- 3722 6th St Baltimore, MD$55K311,008
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.