3713 Mazewood Ln, Fairfax, VA 220333 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,500 sqft
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $386,050
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile, Other
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 035323100007
- Zillow Home ID: 51764455
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3713 Mazewood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 22033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.7% higher than in Fairfax, and 78.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairfax.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22033 home values.
- 3711 Mazewood Ln Fairfax, VA$347K341,332
- 3715 Mazewood Ln Fairfax, VA$347K32.51,336
- 3709 Mazewood Ln Fairfax, VA$341K32.51,320
- 3707 Mazewood Ln Fairfax, VA$359K33.51,320
- 3705 Mazewood Ln Fairfax, VA$357K331,332
- 3717 Mazewood Ln Fairfax, VA$380K32.51,768
- 3703 Mazewood Ln Fairfax, VA$343K32.51,320
- 3719 Mazewood Ln Fairfax, VA$351K331,332
- 3721 Mazewood Ln Fairfax, VA$353K231,320
- 3701 Mazewood Ln Fairfax, VA$340K331,336
- 3723 Mazewood Ln Fairfax, VA$362K33.51,320
- 3700 Farmland Dr Fairfax, VA$349K33.51,314
- 3702 Farmland Dr Fairfax, VA$343K33.51,314
- 3725 Mazewood Ln Fairfax, VA$384K33.51,732
- 3704 Farmland Dr Fairfax, VA$365K441,300
- 3727 Mazewood Ln Fairfax, VA$364K231,320
- 3706 Farmland Dr Fairfax, VA$345K32.51,314
- 3708 Mazewood Ln Fairfax, VA$365K331,336
- 3706 Mazewood Ln Fairfax, VA$387K341,749
- 3708 Farmland Dr Fairfax, VA$360K33.51,314
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.