- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3714 Castlerock Dr, Charlotte, NC 282153 beds, 2 baths, 1,337 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $560,170
- Price/sqft: $419
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,337 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 09913713
- Zillow Home ID: 6199871
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3714 Castlerock Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Windsor Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 73.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.9% less than in Charlotte, and 164.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Windsor Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windsor Park home values.
- 3720 Castlerock Dr Charlotte, NC$90K421,606
- 3708 Castlerock Dr Charlotte, NC$77K31.51,174
- 3913 Shamrock Dr Charlotte, NC$66K31.51,242
- 3726 Castlerock Dr Charlotte, NC$80K31.51,151
- 3700 Castlerock Dr Charlotte, NC$122K31.51,648
- 3713 Dunwoody Dr Charlotte, NC$83K321,110
- 3701 Dunwoody Dr Charlotte, NC$87K31.51,260
- 3719 Dunwoody Dr Charlotte, NC$86K31.51,150
- 3715 Castlerock Dr Charlotte, NC$108K31.51,335
- 3732 Castlerock Dr Charlotte, NC$84K321,240
- 3725 Dunwoody Dr Charlotte, NC$68K31925
- 3865 Stonehaven Dr Charlotte, NC$88K321,335
- 3701 Castlerock Dr Charlotte, NC$72K31.51,335
- Castlerock Dr Charlotte, NC$72K31.51,335
- 3738 Castlerock Dr Charlotte, NC$84K311,456
- 3852 Stonehaven Dr Charlotte, NC$118K421,643
- 3731 Dunwoody Dr Charlotte, NC$81K311,230
- 3859 Stonehaven Dr Charlotte, NC$69K321,084
- 3946 Shamrock Dr Charlotte, NC$65K311,066
- 3932 Delgany Dr Charlotte, NC$133K31.51,665
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.