3714 Union St, Lafayette, IN 479053 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012
- Finished basement, 720 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 364 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Parcel #: 790723177043000004
- Zillow Home ID: 50644062
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3714 Union Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47905, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.1% higher than in Lafayette, and 79.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47905 home values.
- 3720 Union St Lafayette, IN$115K321,336
- 3700 Union St Lafayette, IN$92K--11,105
- 3726 Union St Lafayette, IN$62K21893
- 3725 Navarre Ct Lafayette, IN$72K311,008
- 3721 Navarre Ct Lafayette, IN$76K--11,073
- 3729 Navarre Ct Lafayette, IN$66K--11,047
- 3696 Union St Lafayette, IN$145K321,274
- 3717 Navarre Ct Lafayette, IN$56K311,008
- 3733 Navarre Ct Lafayette, IN$83K311,149
- 3713 Navarre Ct Lafayette, IN$69K--11,073
- 3737 Navarre Ct Lafayette, IN$69K--1.51,040
- Navarre Ct Lafayette, IN$72K--11,008
- 3709 Navarre Ct Lafayette, IN$71K--11,073
- 3741 Navarre Ct Lafayette, IN$83K--1.51,073
- 3732 Union St Lafayette, IN$94K--21,152
- 3705 Navarre Ct Lafayette, IN$74K311,008
- 1001 Rio Vista Ct Lafayette, IN$70K311,055
- 3701 Union St Lafayette, IN$107K411,680
- 1000 Rio Vista Ct Lafayette, IN$72K--1900
- 3688 Union St Lafayette, IN$83K--11,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!