3715 Elmwood Ct, Riverside, CA 925062 beds, 1 bath, 882 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $272,000
- Price/sqft: $308
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 300 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 882 sqft
- Parcel #: 217281008
- Zillow Home ID: 17842194
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3715 Elmwood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wood Streets, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% higher than in Riverside, and 25.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wood Streets home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wood Streets home values.
- 3707 Elmwood Ct Riverside, CA$285K311,184
- 3723 Elmwood Ct Riverside, CA$336K311,372
- 3731 Elmwood Ct Riverside, CA$269K21903
- 3691 Elmwood Ct Riverside, CA$329K211,191
- 3739 Elmwood Ct Riverside, CA$296K211,260
- 3706 Elmwood Ct Riverside, CA$422K311,495
- 3714 Elmwood Ct Riverside, CA$315K211,172
- 3650 Elmwood Ct Riverside, CA$337K21.51,672
- 3747 Elmwood Ct Riverside, CA$325K31.751,508
- 3722 Elmwood Ct Riverside, CA$362K31.751,432
- 3671 Elmwood Ct Riverside, CA$289K211,333
- 3680 Beechwood Pl Riverside, CA$350K31.751,663
- 3692 Beechwood Pl Riverside, CA$350K31.51,619
- 3730 Elmwood Ct Riverside, CA$364K211,392
- 3651 Elmwood Dr Riverside, CA$316K31.51,502
- 3668 Beechwood Pl Riverside, CA$308K221,300
- 3668 Beechwood Pl # 0 Riverside, CA--221,300
- 3708 Beechwood Pl Riverside, CA$376K31.751,729
- 3690 Elmwood Dr Riverside, CA$371K211,493
- 3755 Elmwood Ct Riverside, CA$322K211,490
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.