3715 Sunnyside Ave N, Seattle, WA 981036 beds, 3 baths, 2,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,441 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $625,000
- Price/sqft: $256
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 510 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,440 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 4083304740
- Zillow Home ID: 48919936
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3715 Sunnyside Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wallingford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86% less than in Seattle, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Wallingford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wallingford home values.
- 3717 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$490K211,000
- 3711 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$559K21850
- 3719 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$642K211,490
- 3709 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$687K31.751,560
- 3721 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$503K211,090
- 3703 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$586K211,020
- 2314 N 37th St Seattle, WA$1.18M42.252,710
- 3727 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$1.04M322,300
- 2308 N 37th St Seattle, WA$563K121,460
- 3731 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$804K63.54,230
- 3714 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$915K42.52,250
- 3710 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$800K322,030
- 3718 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$432K21900
- 2315 N 38th St Seattle, WA$548K311,250
- 3722 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$900K322,100
- 3702 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$517K221,113
- 3733 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$612K311,600
- 3724 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$499K21990
- 3706 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$457K11720
- 2311 N 38th St Seattle, WA$540K11740
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.