- Lot: 4,835 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Views: 2,748 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $844,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $464
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: 2 spaces, 463 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Skylight(s), Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Family Room \ Other, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Electric, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Skylight(s), Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,819 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 03204178000
- Zillow Home ID: 16129313
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $655-920K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95062 home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95062 homes, this home is valued 21.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% less than in Santa Cruz, and 77.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
|3735 Tranquility Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$792K||--||2.5||1,797|
|3665 Tranquility Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$668K||3||2||1,391|
|975 38th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$868K||7||4||1,129|
|3688 Tranquility Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$806K||3||3||1,821|
|3645 Tranquility Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$693K||--||--||--|
|3730 Tranquility Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$647K||3||2||1,375|
|3785 Tranquility Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$815K||3||2.5||1,857|
|3642 Tranquility Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$699K||3||2||1,601|
|3660 Tranquility Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$608K||4||2||1,355|
|3782 Tranquility Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$864K||4||3||1,900|
|925 38th Ave SPC 5 Santa Cruz, CA||$275K||3||2||1,065|
|999 38th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$639K||2||1||1,198|
|3724 Roland Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.15M||4||4||2,288|
|925 38th Ave SPC 35 Santa Cruz, CA||$230K||--||--||960|
|925 38th Ave SPC 7 Santa Cruz, CA||$198K||2||2||806|
|925 38th Ave SPC 19 Santa Cruz, CA||$150K||1||1||550|
|925 38th Ave SPC 6 Santa Cruz, CA||$212K||2||2||960|
|925 38th Ave SPC 22 Santa Cruz, CA||$234K||2||2||1,035|
|925 38th Ave SPC 26 Santa Cruz, CA||$231K||2||2||1,040|
|925 38th Ave SPC 15 Santa Cruz, CA||$206K||2||2||860|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!