- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3715 W 26th Ave, Denver, CO 802114 beds, 4 baths, 3,342 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $649,900
- Price/sqft: $194
- Finished basement, 811 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces, 486 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,342 sqft
- Parcel #: 0230430008000
- Zillow Home ID: 13314653
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3715 W 26th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sloan Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.5% lower than in Denver, and 49.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sloan Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sloan Lake home values.
- 2621 Meade St Denver, CO$288K432,488
- 2615 Meade St Denver, CO$391K321,568
- 2627 Meade St Denver, CO$349K211,221
- 2633 Meade St Denver, CO$332K21941
- 3718 W 26th Ave Denver, CO$453K321,744
- 3722 W 26th Ave Denver, CO$373K22864
- 3710 W 26th Ave Denver, CO$316K21.5864
- 3728 W 26th Ave Denver, CO$304K21872
- 2637 Meade St Denver, CO$323K321,166
- 3700 W 26th Ave Denver, CO$451K321,742
- 3629 W 26th Ave Denver, CO$333K21912
- 3734 W 26th Ave Denver, CO$281K21864
- 2645 Meade St Denver, CO$288K21900
- 3742 W 26th Ave Denver, CO$296K21870
- 2653 Meade St Denver, CO$227K------
- 2618 Meade St Denver, CO$430K321,786
- 2655 Meade St Denver, CO$285K21998
- 2630 Meade St Denver, CO$573K432,463
- 3625 W 26th Ave Denver, CO$325K321,472
- 2540 Meade St Denver, CO$283K21771
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.