3715 W Mill Rd, Hatboro, PA 190403 beds, 2 baths, 1,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $197,250
- Price/sqft: $135
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 396 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 590012506008
- Zillow Home ID: 10051515
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3715 W Mill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19040 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% higher than in Upper Moreland Township, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Upper Moreland Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19040 home values.
- 3725 W Mill Rd Hatboro, PA$260K212,061
- 3705 W Mill Rd Hatboro, PA$320K532,278
- 1609 Hatboro Ave Hatboro, PA$224K421,575
- 1614 Elm Ave Hatboro, PA$353K42.52,868
- 1613 Hatboro Ave Hatboro, PA$196K31.51,488
- Hatboro Ave Hatboro, PA$213K31.51,120
- 1600 Hatboro Ave Hatboro, PA$213K31.51,120
- 1616 Elm Ave Hatboro, PA$178K311,296
- 1602 Hatboro Ave Hatboro, PA$273K422,442
- 1610 Hatboro Ave Hatboro, PA$258K42.51,488
- 3700 W Mill Rd Hatboro, PA$228K321,506
- 3710 W Mill Rd Hatboro, PA$218K321,311
- 1623 Hatboro Ave Hatboro, PA$257K421,624
- 3720 W Mill Rd Hatboro, PA$245K331,311
- 3660 W Mill Rd Hatboro, PA$232K321,311
- 1622 Elm Ave Hatboro, PA$248K311,283
- 1614 Hatboro Ave Hatboro, PA$217K31.51,515
- 3650 W Mill Rd Hatboro, PA$187K321,311
- 3655 W Mill Rd Hatboro, PA$368K422,215
- Mill Rd Hatboro, PA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.