- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
37150 Cardigan Pl, Purcellville, VA 201326 beds, 5 baths, 4,671 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $867,000
- Price/sqft: $186
- Finished basement, 2572 sqft
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 958 sqft
- View: Water
- Basement, Bedroom, Cooktop, Cooling System: Heat Pumps, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer, Full Bath, Half Bath, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Driveway, Parking Type: Garage, Parking Type: Open, Parking Type: Paved or Surfaced, Sitting Room, Storage, Utility
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,671 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 495164549000
- Zillow Home ID: 53450267
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 37150 Cardigan Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20132, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.2% higher than in Purcellville, and 64.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20132 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Purcellville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20132 home values.
- 37154 Cardigan Pl Purcellville, VA$656K--4.52,764
- 37128 Cardigan Pl Purcellville, VA$693K--4.52,811
- 37125 Cardigan Pl Purcellville, VA$681K352,720
- 37090 Cardigan Pl Purcellville, VA$695K--43,688
- 20322 Sommerset Ct Purcellville, VA$694K--3.54,232
- 20368 Sommerset Ct Purcellville, VA$622K43.52,920
- 37095 Cardigan Pl Purcellville, VA$712K--4.53,814
- 20240 Creekspring Ct Purcellville, VA$666K--3.53,638
- 37199 Rivermill Way Purcellville, VA$834K54.55,253
- 37119 Cardigan Pl Purcellville, VA$783K455,200
- 37175 Rivermill Way Purcellville, VA$766K54.55,893
- 37226 White Goose Ln Purcellville, VA$1.25M687,634
- 37207 Rivermill Way Purcellville, VA$737K--3.54,204
- 37059 Cardigan Pl Purcellville, VA$748K455,260
- 20387 Sommerset Ct Purcellville, VA$764K555,732
- 20233 Creekspring Ct Purcellville, VA$734K444,515
- 20295 Sommerset Ct Purcellville, VA$620K--2.52,608
- 37100 Devon Wick Ln Purcellville, VA$967K--3.54,865
- 20335 Sommerset Ct Purcellville, VA$663K--3.53,321
- 20209 Creekspring Ct Purcellville, VA$626K--3.52,932
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!