37151 Mission Blvd, Fremont, CA 945362 beds, 1 bath, 741 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $81,500
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Off street, On street
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 741 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 507 017701000
- Zillow Home ID: 25016270
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 37151 Mission Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Niles, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% less than in Fremont, and 75.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Niles home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Niles home values.
- 37167 Mission Blvd Fremont, CA$668K----1,662
- 37183 Mission Blvd Fremont, CA$549K21924
- 37199 Mission Blvd Fremont, CA$509K11720
- 37215 Mission Blvd Fremont, CA$597K421,058
- 37231 Mission Blvd Fremont, CA$838K55.52,262
- 37255 Mission Blvd APT 1 Fremont, CA$888K752,484
- 37279 Mission Blvd Fremont, CA$503K21.51,040
- 37259 Niles Blvd Fremont, CA$722K632,028
- 37235 Niles Blvd Fremont, CA$1.69M462,731
- 29 Nichols Ter Fremont, CA$1.08M532,414
- 37295 Mission Blvd Fremont, CA$561K221,268
- 37329 Niles Blvd Fremont, CA$1.37M347,450
Nearby Schools in Fremont
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.