- Built in 1984
- Views: 321 all time views
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $68,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $79
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ Less Than 1, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Other (See Remarks), Community Features \ Community Pool, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dwelling Type \ Apartment Style/Flat, Elem School Dist # \ 004 - Mesa Unified District, Elementary School \ Entz, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Fencing \ None, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Linoleum, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Mountain View High, High School Dist # \ 004 - Mesa Unified District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Poston Junior High, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Stacked Washer/Dryer, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Ownership \ Condominium, Parking Features \ Assigned Parking, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Unit Style \ Ground Level, Unit Style \ Neighbor Above, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 856 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2109352133
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $65-120K.
Market guideZillow predicts The Groves home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Mesa as a whole. Among The Groves homes, this home is valued 69.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Groves, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.3% less than in Mesa, and 3.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help The Groves home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Groves home values.
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!