3716 Kenesaw Dr, Lexington, KY 405153 beds, 4 baths, 3,838 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- HOA Fee: $32
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.6
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,838 sqft
- Parcel #: 20059980
- Zillow Home ID: 77568178
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3716 Kenesaw Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 40515, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.9% lower than in Lexington, and 85% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 40515 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40515 home values.
- 3720 Kenesaw Dr Lexington, KY$333K--43,072
- 2400 Brookshire Cir Lexington, KY$393K--2.53,814
- 2404 Brookshire Cir Lexington, KY$283K--2.52,804
- 2401 Woodruff Way Lexington, KY$281K--2.52,496
- 2408 Brookshire Cir Lexington, KY$346K443,728
- 3724 Kenesaw Dr Lexington, KY$274K--2.52,664
- 2400 Woodruff Way Lexington, KY$276K--2.52,550
- 2405 Woodruff Way Lexington, KY$317K--2.53,994
- 2412 Brookshire Cir Lexington, KY$328K--3.53,617
- 2401 Brookshire Cir Lexington, KY$267K--2.52,578
- 2404 Woodruff Way Lexington, KY$325K--33,586
- 2405 Brookshire Cir Lexington, KY$289K43.52,913
- 3728 Kenesaw Dr Lexington, KY$340K--3.54,126
- 2409 Brookshire Cir Lexington, KY$272K--2.52,654
- 2409 Woodruff Way Lexington, KY$262K--2.52,250
- 2416 Brookshire Cir Lexington, KY$285K--2.52,468
- 2408 Woodruff Way Lexington, KY$290K--2.52,601
- 2413 Brookshire Cir Lexington, KY$319K--3.53,603
- 2417 Brookshire Cir Lexington, KY$326K--2.53,877
- 2420 Brookshire Cir Lexington, KY$323K433,381
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.