3717 S Angeline St UNIT C, Seattle, WA 981183 beds, 3 baths, 1,730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $260
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,730 sqft
- Parcel #: 1702900674
- Zillow Home ID: 83228163
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3717 S Angeline Street UNIT C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbia City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 41.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 102% greater than in Seattle, and 50.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Columbia City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia City home values.
- 3717 S Angeline St UNIT B Seattle, WA$454K331,730
- 3717 S Angeline St UNIT D Seattle, WA$462K331,730
- 3717 S Angeline St UNIT A Seattle, WA$421K331,730
- 3715 S Angeline St Seattle, WA$374K221,320
- 3711 S Angeline St UNIT C Seattle, WA$399K32.51,800
- 3711 S Angeline St UNIT B Seattle, WA$400K341,730
- 3711 S Angeline St UNIT D Seattle, WA$399K32.51,905
- 3711 S Angeline St UNIT A Seattle, WA$397K22.51,800
- 3810 S Edmunds St Seattle, WA$303K21900
- 3728 S Angeline St Seattle, WA$283K11700
- 3821 S Angeline St Seattle, WA$448K32.251,332
- 3827 S Angeline St Seattle, WA$454K32.251,332
- 3829 S Angeline St Seattle, WA$452K32.251,332
- 3831 S Angeline St Seattle, WA$452K32.251,334
- 4732 38th Ave S Seattle, WA$346K211,160
- 4725 38th Ave S Seattle, WA$529K----3,805
- 3813 S Angeline St Seattle, WA$389K32.251,330
- 3819 S Angeline St Seattle, WA$324K32.251,332
- 3815 S Angeline St Seattle, WA$369K32.251,280
- 3821 S Angeline St Seattle, WA$373K231,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!