3717 Saint Johns Ave, Johnsburg, IL 600514 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Pictures to come. Please contact 815-814-6845 for more information or to see the house.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 51 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 624 sqft
- View: Park
- FULLY REMODELED!!!
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0913252028
- Zillow Home ID: 5019814
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3717 Saint Johns Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60051, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 116.1% higher than in Johnsburg, and 844.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60051 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johnsburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60051 home values.
- 3715 Saint Johns Ave Johnsburg, IL$150K421,800
- 3803 Saint Johns Ave Johnsburg, IL$94K411,400
- 3711 Saint Johns Ave Johnsburg, IL$124K----1,298
- 3809 Saint Johns Ave Johnsburg, IL$102K----1,220
- 3709 Saint Johns Ave Johnsburg, IL$137K2--1,148
- 3716 Saint Johns Ave Johnsburg, IL$153K531,986
- 3802 Saint Johns Ave Johnsburg, IL$130K----2,000
- 3712 Saint Johns Ave Johnsburg, IL$125K31.51,323
- 3705 Saint Johns Ave Johnsburg, IL$185K----2,524
- 3806 Saint Johns Ave Johnsburg, IL$119K----1,918
- 3708 Saint Johns Ave Johnsburg, IL$134K----1,533
- 4104 Spring Grove Rd Johnsburg, IL$322K----2,236
- 3704 Saint Johns Ave Johnsburg, IL$157K----1,419
- W Johnsburg Rd Johnsburg, IL--------
- Church St Johnsburg, IL$97K----1,404
- 2220 W Johnsburg Rd Johnsburg, IL$144K----2,560
- 2211 Church St Johnsburg, IL$91K321,549
- 2212 W Johnsburg Rd Johnsburg, IL$152K----2,352
- 2400 W Johnsburg Rd Johnsburg, IL$115K------
- 2216 W Johnsburg Rd Johnsburg, IL------2,196
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.