- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3717 Swann St, Raleigh, NC 276122 baths, 2,138 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1995 for $152,500
- Finished basement, 950 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,138 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 079508785236000
- Zillow Home ID: 6387070
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3717 Swann Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Glenwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81% lower than in Raleigh, and 77.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Glenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glenwood home values.
- 2007 Varnell Ave Raleigh, NC$274K321,662
- 3709 Swann St Raleigh, NC$415K--22,537
- 3714 Swann St Raleigh, NC$371K--2.52,060
- 2004 Varnell Ave Raleigh, NC$268K332,154
- 2000 Varnell Ave Raleigh, NC$248K--21,942
- 3708 Swann St Raleigh, NC$401K--21,930
- 3705 Swann St Raleigh, NC$312K--31,892
- 2008 Varnell Ave Raleigh, NC$255K--31,643
- 1908 Varnell Ave Raleigh, NC$246K--21,610
- 3704 Swann St Raleigh, NC$428K--32,905
- 3716 Corbin St Raleigh, NC$414K--2.52,231
- 2012 Varnell Ave Raleigh, NC$303K--21,582
- 3715 Dade St Raleigh, NC--------
- 3701 Swann St Raleigh, NC$367K--2.51,666
- 3711 Dade St Raleigh, NC--------
- 3700 Swann St Raleigh, NC$385K321,991
- 1904 Varnell Ave Raleigh, NC$262K321,566
- 3707 Dade St Raleigh, NC--------
- 3712 Corbin St Raleigh, NC$388K--31,795
- 2016 Varnell Ave Raleigh, NC$254K--21,483
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.