3717 W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 900082 beds, 2 baths, 1,921 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,193 sqft
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $458,000
- Price/sqft: $238
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,921 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 5045020015
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20586471
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3717 W Martin Luther King Jr Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Crenshaw, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% greater than in Los Angeles, and 61.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Crenshaw home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crenshaw home values.
- 3966 S Victoria Ave Los Angeles, CA$386K211,183
- 3960 S Victoria Ave Los Angeles, CA$392K311,220
- 3956 S Victoria Ave View Park, CA$371K211,233
- 3965 S Victoria Ave Los Angeles, CA$391K311,220
- 3959 S Victoria Ave Los Angeles, CA$393K211,273
- 3950 S Victoria Ave View Park, CA$525K332,715
- 3953 S Victoria Ave Los Angeles, CA$389K311,202
- 3946 S Victoria Ave Los Angeles, CA$440K321,544
- 3947 S Victoria Ave Los Angeles, CA$400K211,273
- 3943 S Victoria Ave Los Angeles, CA$394K211,273
- 3940 S Victoria Ave Los Angeles, CA$449K421,753
- 3960 Somerset Dr Los Angeles, CA$442K321,722
- 3954 Somerset Dr Los Angeles, CA$381K211,148
- 3950 Somerset Dr Los Angeles, CA$473K221,894
- 3944 Somerset Dr Los Angeles, CA$393K211,220
- 3937 S Victoria Ave Los Angeles, CA$369K211,148
- 3936 S Victoria Ave Los Angeles, CA$384K311,264
- 3940 Somerset Dr Los Angeles, CA$427K321,346
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.