3717 Woodbine Ave, Baltimore, MD 212072 beds, 1 bath, 1,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $55,440
- Price/sqft: $38
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,470 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 173
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 8245 001I
- Zillow Home ID: 36625052
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3717 Woodbine Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Howard Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.4% less than in Baltimore, and 148.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Howard Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Howard Park home values.
- 3715 Woodbine Ave Baltimore, MD$78K41.51,320
- 3719 Woodbine Ave Baltimore, MD$101K321,352
- 3713 Woodbine Ave Baltimore, MD$84K--11,320
- 3721 Woodbine Ave Baltimore, MD$177K--21,520
- 3711 Woodbine Ave Baltimore, MD$185K--1.51,848
- 3723 Woodbine Ave Baltimore, MD$152K31.51,320
- 3709 Woodbine Ave Baltimore, MD$128K--21,320
- 3725 Woodbine Ave Baltimore, MD$167K--21,320
- 3707 Woodbine Ave Baltimore, MD$189K--1.51,562
- 3712 Gwynn Oak Ave Baltimore, MD$329K----2,924
- 3714 Gwynn Oak Ave Baltimore, MD$182K--2.51,984
- Woodbine Ave Baltimore, MD$78K--11,320
- Woodbine Ave Baltimore, MD$101K--21,352
- Woodbine Ave Baltimore, MD$152K--11,320
- Woodbine Ave Baltimore, MD$186K--22,508
- 3710 Gwynn Oak Ave Baltimore, MD$167K--22,992
- 3716 Gwynn Oak Ave Baltimore, MD$182K--12,050
- 3705 Woodbine Ave Baltimore, MD$197K341,656
- 3708 Gwynn Oak Ave Baltimore, MD$228K--31,923
- 3718 Gwynn Oak Ave Baltimore, MD$135K--22,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292