- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3718 Morrie Dr, San Jose, CA 951274 beds, 3 baths, 3,188 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $755,000
- Price/sqft: $237
- Parking: 453 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,188 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 61231020
- Zillow Home ID: 82954029
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3718 Morrie Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.3% greater than in San Jose, and 31.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
- 3724 Morrie Dr San Jose, CA$1.42M532,867
- 1350 Cristal Ct San Jose, CA$1.45M433,188
- 1360 Cristal Ct San Jose, CA$1.44M532,867
- 1370 Cristal Ct San Jose, CA$1.64M433,188
- 1298 Mace Dr San Jose, CA$891K42.52,275
- 1359 Cristal Ct San Jose, CA$1.53M433,188
- 1389 Cristal Ct San Jose, CA$1.26M433,188
- 1377 Cristal Ct San Jose, CA$1.48M433,188
- 1383 Cristal Ct San Jose, CA$1.45M532,867
- 1353 Cristal Ct San Jose, CA$953K432,867
- 1365 Cristal Ct San Jose, CA$1.4M532,867
- 1371 Cristal Ct San Jose, CA$1.65M433,188
- 1288 Mace Dr San Jose, CA$484K321,793
- 3691 Morrie Dr San Jose, CA$895K422,280
- 1360 Wildman Dr San Jose, CA$941K42.52,429
- 1368 Wildman Dr San Jose, CA$1.15M422,458
- 3662 Morrie Dr San Jose, CA$845K42.51,928
- 1271 Fleming Ave San Jose, CA$479K321,438
- 1374 Wildman Dr San Jose, CA$544K321,711
- 1278 Mace Dr San Jose, CA$1.11M322,491
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.