3719 60th St, Flushing, NY 113775 beds, 3 baths, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $725,000
- Price/sqft: $378
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 012150041
- Zillow Home ID: 31956129
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3719 60th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% higher than in New York, and 62.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodside home values.
- 3721 60th St Flushing, NY$633K----1,530
- 3723 60th St Flushing, NY$633K----1,530
- 3727 60th St Woodside, NY$387K11--
- 37-35 60th Street # FL 2ND New York City, NY$590K211,100
- 3729 60th St Flushing, NY$819K212,800
- 3722 61st St Flushing, NY$873K92.53,012
- 3722 61st St Woodside, NY$620K932,295
- 3724 61st St Flushing, NY$783K----2,016
- 3731 60th St Flushing, NY$845K----3,100
- 3731 60th St # 2 Woodside, NY$399K211,100
- 3733 60th St Flushing, NY$844K----1,700
- 3712 61st St Flushing, NY$822K----2,232
- 3732 61st St Flushing, NY$636K----1,232
- 3737 60th St Flushing, NY$816K----2,740
- 3738 61st St Flushing, NY$1M----3,100
- 3720 60th St Flushing, NY$650K----1,360
- 3739 60th St Flushing, NY$858K----2,740
- 3722 60th St Flushing, NY$615K----1,360
- 3740 61st St Flushing, NY$925K----3,065
- 3724 60th St Flushing, NY$786K----2,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.