This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2003
- Views: 1,327 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $71,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Air Conditioning \ Central
- Community Features \ Fitness
- Community Features \ Gated Community
- Community Features \ Playground
- Community Features \ Tennis Courts
- Floor Covering \ Carpet
- Furnishings \ Unfurnished
- HOA Common Assn \ None
- Heatingand Fuel \ Central
- Housing For Older Persons \ N\A
- Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate
- Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo
- Last Change Type \ New Listing
- Last Status \ Incomplete
- Lease Terms \ Annual
- Lease Terms \ No Smoking
- Location \ Central Business Distric
- Location \ In County
- Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional
- Pool \ Community
- Property Description \ Four Story
- Property Style \ Condo
- Property Type \ Rental
- Rent Includes \ Grounds Maintenance
- Rent Includes \ Pool
- Rent Includes \ Recreational
- Rental Rate Type \ Monthly
- Showing Time \ View Instructions
- Status \ Active
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,091 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 162329578302021
- Zillow Home ID: 71086418
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $103-114K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32839, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38% greater than in Orlando, and 256.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32839 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
|Other Units in this Building (16)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3719 Conroy Rd|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!