372 Old Fish Creek Falls Rd, Steamboat Springs, CO 804873 beds, 2.75 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Incredible views of Downtown Steamboat Springs, Sleeping Giant, and Howelsen Hill Olympic Training complex. Five minute walk downhill to the bus stop and downtown. Private townhouse association with the lowest monthly fees in town. Custom designed master shower with LED lighting. Retaining walls added to improve drainage. Top of the line double pane windows. Heating system upgraded and sub-floor heating zone added for lower bedroom. Two lower bedrooms super-insulated for greater efficiency. High efficiency water heater.
- Built in 1978
- 57 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $175
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 1997 for $149,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Overlooking Yampa River, Downtown Steamboat Springs, and the Sleeping Giant
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 161805004
- Zillow Home ID: 76270404
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 372 Old Fish Creek Falls Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80487, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% greater than in Steamboat Springs, and 73.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80487 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Steamboat Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 374 Old Fish Creek Falls Rd Steamboat Springs, CO$338K32.751,696
- 364 Old Fish Creek Falls Rd Steamboat Springs, CO$343K31.751,680
- 358 Old Fish Creek Falls Rd Steamboat Springs, CO$342K31.751,680
- 356 Old Fish Creek Falls Rd Steamboat Springs, CO$342K31.751,680
- 354 Old Fish Creek Falls Rd Steamboat Springs, CO$337K31.751,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.