- Lot: 0.95 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 7,732 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $5,088,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $911
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 600 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Full, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Wine Cellar/Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Heating \ Radiant, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,586 sqft
- Lot depth: 210
- Lot width: 190
- Parcel #: 032260010
- Zillow Home ID: 15522320
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $3.6-8.46M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94010 home values will increase 2.9% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for Hillsborough as a whole. Among 94010 homes, this home is valued 270.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Hillsborough, and 99% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94010 home values.
|325 Roblar Ave Hillsborough, CA||$4.57M||4||3.5||4,540|
|360 Poett Rd Hillsborough, CA||$9.43M||6||5.5||6,925|
|404 Roehampton Rd Hillsborough, CA||$4.92M||4||4||4,420|
|348 Roblar Ave Hillsborough, CA||$4.6M||8||4.5||4,640|
|330 Roblar Ave Hillsborough, CA||$6.02M||6||7||5,830|
|404 Roehampton Rd Hillsborough, CA||$2.66M||6||4||--|
|404 Roehampton Rd Hillsborough, CA||$2.46M||4||4||--|
|360 Roblar Ave Hillsborough, CA||$4.59M||6||5||4,260|
|337 Poett Rd Hillsborough, CA||$4.87M||5||3||4,970|
|312 Roblar Ave Hillsborough, CA||$4.36M||6||4.5||3,790|
|336 Poett Rd Hillsborough, CA||$7.04M||5||5||5,910|
|315 Roblar Ave Hillsborough, CA||$3.12M||4||4||2,390|
|416 Roehampton Rd Hillsborough, CA||$4.92M||5||4||4,260|
|372 Roblar Ave Hillsborough, CA||$5.78M||7||5||5,010|
|372 Roblar Ave Hillsborough, CA||$5.18M||6||4||5,010|
|245 W Santa Inez Ave Hillsborough, CA||$9.08M||7||4||7,710|
|417 Roehampton Rd Hillsborough, CA||$4.22M||5||4.5||4,190|
|255 W Santa Inez Ave Hillsborough, CA||$5.75M||7||3.5||5,630|
|252 Roblar Ave Hillsborough, CA||$2.7M||3||2.5||2,410|
|259 W Santa Inez Ave Hillsborough, CA||$4.58M||4||5||4,240|
Nearby Schools in Hillsborough
San Mateo High (assigned)9-121.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!