3722 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 891581 bed, 1 bath, 835 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: May 2010 for $443,000
- Exercise Facility, Other, Parking, Unfurnished
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 335
- Floor size: 835 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 16220715103
- Zillow Home ID: 94640169
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3722 Las Vegas Boulevard S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Strip, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.1% lower than in Las Vegas, and 22.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help The Strip home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Strip home values.
- Unit 3308$353K11837
- Unit 1703$353K11780
- Unit 1010$274KStudio1558
- Unit 801$354K11834
- Unit 1009$287KStudio1577
- Unit 1811$352K11825
- Unit 501$357K11861
- Unit 309$309KStudio1558
- Unit 504$127K11841
- Unit 2505$116KStudio1562
- Unit 2106$387K11905
- Unit 1707$337K11736
- Unit 1401$366K11756
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.