3722 N Wakefield St, Arlington, VA 222074 beds, 4 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 99 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $766,000
- Price/sqft: $548
- MLS #: AR8371684
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- DiningRoom, FamilyRoom, MasterBath, RecreationRoom, Roof Type: ShakeShingle, WalkInCloset
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 03032059
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 12060083
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3722 N Wakefield Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Olde Glebe market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% lower than in Arlington, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Olde Glebe home values rise more quickly than other regions in Arlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Olde Glebe home values.
- 3719 N Woodrow St Arlington, VA$1.03M332,800
- 3716 N Wakefield St Arlington, VA$936K232,602
- 3715 N Woodrow St Arlington, VA$1.07M532,585
- 3745 N Woodrow St Arlington, VA$951K332,578
- 3721 N Wakefield St Arlington, VA$2.2M667,152
- 3741 N Woodrow St Arlington, VA$1.19M--3.52,240
- 3710 N Wakefield St Arlington, VA$1.04M333,119
- 3729 N Woodrow St Arlington, VA$1.36M455,172
- 3707 N Woodrow St Arlington, VA$1.12M332,220
- 3715 N Wakefield St Arlington, VA$961K431,785
- 3718 N Woodrow St Arlington, VA$954K331,809
- 4625 N Dittmar Rd Arlington, VA$1.17M32.52,787
- 3749 N Woodrow St Arlington, VA$958K332,794
- 4619 N Dittmar Rd Arlington, VA$937K331,508
- 3712 N Woodrow St Arlington, VA$1.62M53.53,475
- 3709 N Wakefield St Arlington, VA$1.72M65.55,000
- 3753 N Woodrow St Arlington, VA$930K32.52,236
- 3722 N Vernon St Arlington, VA$883K432,273
- 4505 37th St N Arlington, VA$1.2M655,400
- 4501 37th St N Arlington, VA$969K331,793
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.