3722 Via Dolce, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
Sold on 8/24/11: $601,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:1,688 sq ft
- Lot:2.41 acres
- Year Built:1978
- Last Sold:Aug 2011 for $601,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year1979
- Parcel #4225013095
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20443403
- Days on Zillow849
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$986,409||$898K – $1.08M||-$21,204||$584||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,100/mo||$2.5K – $5.3K/mo||-$39||$2.43||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Los Angeles home values will rise 8.7% next year, compared to a 7.9% rise for Los Angeles Metro as a whole. Among Los Angeles homes, this home is valued 106.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Los Angeles market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% higher than in Los Angeles Metro, and 23.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Los Angeles home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Los Angeles home values.
Neighborhood for 3722 Via Dolce
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Coeur D'Alene Avenue Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.9 mi
- Venice Senior High (assigned) 9-12 1.6 mi
- Marina Del Rey Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.6 mi
- Westside Global Awareness Magnet School... K-8 0.3 mi
- Venice Lutheran School K-8 1.0 mi
- St. Mark School K-8 1.0 mi
- Westminster Avenue Elementary K-5 1.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005