3724 Cascadia Ave S, Seattle, WA 981444 beds, 4 baths, 4,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,925,000
- Price/sqft: $464
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 900 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- View: Water
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,150 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 8121101105
- Zillow Home ID: 49083188
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3724 Cascadia Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Genesee market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36% higher than in Seattle, and 1.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Genesee home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Genesee home values.
- 3721 41st Ave S Seattle, WA$648K31.52,240
- 3716 Cascadia Ave S Seattle, WA$1.23M52.53,420
- 3800 Cascadia Ave S Seattle, WA$1.52M32.53,990
- 3708 Cascadia Ave S Seattle, WA$1.51M42.53,410
- 3711 41st Ave S Seattle, WA$486K322,050
- 3809 41st Ave S Seattle, WA$386K311,560
- 3808 Cascadia Ave S Seattle, WA$1.03M321,840
- 3815 41st Ave S Seattle, WA$590K321,940
- 3700 Cascadia Ave S Seattle, WA$1.45M434,840
- 4015 S Court St Seattle, WA$1.59M43.254,670
- 3818 Cascadia Ave S Seattle, WA$1.15M42.752,560
- 3726 41st Ave S Seattle, WA$535K31.752,380
- 3721 Cascadia Ave S Seattle, WA$1.31M43.753,050
- 3720 41st Ave S Seattle, WA$509K211,550
- 3716 41st Ave S Seattle, WA$557K211,890
- 3800 41st Ave S Seattle, WA$532K31.752,560
- 3809 Cascadia Ave S Seattle, WA$1.42M63.753,590
- 3710 41st Ave S Seattle, WA$535K412,880
- 3709 Cascadia Ave S Seattle, WA$1.1M31.52,080
- 3828 Cascadia Ave S Seattle, WA$3.37M55.58,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.