3725 Lincoln Way, Lynnwood, WA 980873 beds, 2.25 baths, 1,516 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $207,000
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,516 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00568700500704
- Zillow Home ID: 38528403
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3725 Lincoln Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98087 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 63.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.4% higher than in Picnic Point-North Lynnwood, and 41.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98087 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Picnic Point-North Lynnwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98087 home values.
- 3721 Lincoln Way Lynnwood, WA$424K32.51,967
- 3729 Lincoln Way Lynnwood, WA$392K52.52,055
- 3733 Lincoln Way Lynnwood, WA$454K432,360
- 3731 136th St SW Lynnwood, WA$283K42.51,939
- 3731 136th St SW Lynnwood, WA$315K431,892
- 3717 Lincoln Way # A Lynnwood, WA$317K42.51,500
- 3717 Lincoln Way Lynnwood, WA$338K642,112
- 13712 37th Ave W Lynnwood, WA$324K32.51,718
- 13721 38th Ave W Lynnwood, WA$321K32.51,718
- 13511 Wigen Rd # A Lynnwood, WA$235K32.51,646
- 13511 Wigen Rd # B Lynnwood, WA$235K32.51,646
- 3807 Lincoln Way # B Lynnwood, WA$362K32.51,450
- 3803 136th St SW Lynnwood, WA$312K331,990
- 13719 38th Ave W Lynnwood, WA$368K43.51,894
- 3803 136th St SW Lynnwood, WA$311K431,996
- 13718 37th Ave W Lynnwood, WA$366K321,482
- 13433 Wigen Rd Lynnwood, WA$473K653,080
- 3713 Lincoln Way Lynnwood, WA$457K652,478
- 13725 38th Ave W Lynnwood, WA$434K432,552
- 3805 136th St SW Lynnwood, WA$320K32.51,990
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.