3725 Main St. (rte.# 6A), Barnstable, MA 02637
For Sale: $459,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow108
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Range,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_DSCRP \ French Doors,BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Window AC,DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Ranch,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- MLS #71571595
- Zillow Home ID2111334224
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$409,614||$385K – $438K||+$3,362||$218||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,800/mo||$1.4K – $2.2K/mo||-$2||$0.96||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Barnstable home values will decrease 1.7% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Cape Cod Metro as a whole. Among Barnstable homes, this home is 0.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 3.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barnstable market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74% lower than in Cape Cod Metro, and 95.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Barnstable home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cape Cod Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barnstable home values.
Neighborhood for 3725 Main St. (rte. # 6A)
Nearby Schools in Barnstable
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Trinity Christian Academy PK-12 1.0 mi
- Faith Christian Academy PK-4, 7 1.0 mi
- West Barnstable Elementary K-3 & ungraded 2.6 mi
- Academy of Early Learning PK-1 2.6 mi
- Sturgis Charter Public School 9-12 & ungraded 3.0 mi
- Marguerite E Small Elementary 4-5 & ungraded 3.0 mi
- Mattacheese Middle 6-8 & ungraded 3.2 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005