3725 SE Market St, Portland, OR 972143 beds, 1 bath, 1,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $319,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Softwood, Tile
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Partial basement, 440 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1908
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: R157079
- Zillow Home ID: 53859596
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3725 Se Market Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% less than in Portland, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Richmond home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 3719 SE Market St Portland, OR$413K321,860
- 3733 SE Market St Portland, OR$205K311,040
- 3733 SE Market St Portland, OR$395K321,040
- 3722 SE Clay St Portland, OR$431K321,572
- 3713 SE Market St Portland, OR$360K211,468
- 3736 SE Clay St Portland, OR$446K421,770
- 3741 SE Market St Portland, OR$639K--52,908
- 3724 SE Market St Portland, OR$399K311,184
- 1612 SE 37th Ave Portland, OR$473K321,604
- 3734 SE Market St Portland, OR$466K51.51,808
- 3714 SE Market St Portland, OR$373K211,168
- 3705 SE Market St # 1-12 Portland, OR$1.69M--127,920
- 3744 SE Clay St Portland, OR$388K311,368
- 1604 SE 37th Ave Portland, OR$501K422,610
- 1706 SE 37th Ave Portland, OR$355K31.51,518
- 3744 SE Market St Portland, OR$383K311,484
- 3723 SE Clay St # 0 Portland, OR$352K32--
- 3745 SE Market St Portland, OR$390K32.51,472
- 1714 SE 37th Ave Portland, OR$476K332,244
- 3754 SE Clay St Portland, OR$348K211,218
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.