Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $260-530K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $10.7K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Miami is $9,310.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Miami is $18,064.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- All time views: 2,813
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $92
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 220 sqft
- Folio Number \ 30-40-16-000-0060
- For Sale \ Yes
- Front Exposure \ West
- Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished
- Heating Description \ Electric Heat
- Housing-Older Persons Act \ Unverified
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Rental
- Municipal Code \ 30
- Pet Restrictions \ Maximum 20 Lbs
- Pets Allowed \ Yes
- Renewable Rental \ Yes
- Rent Period \ Year
- Roof Description \ Barrel Roof
- Section \ 16
- Sewer Description \ Sewer
- Status \ Active-Available
- Style \ Residential-Annual
- Subdivision Name \ Metes and Bound
- Water Description \ Municipal Water
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,177 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140 ft
- Lot width: 182 ft
- Parcel #: 3040160000060
- Zillow Home ID: 44192724
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Westchester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!