3725 Skyline Blvd, Reno, NV 895092 beds, 2 baths, 1,264 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 550 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,264 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 02337327
- Zillow Home ID: 7275861
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3725 Skyline Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.4% lower than in Reno, and 24% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest home values.
- 3601 Skyline Blvd APT 7 Reno, NV$243K22.51,939
- 3601 Skyline Blvd APT 6 Reno, NV$243K32.51,939
- 3755 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV$245K32.51,628
- 3601 Skyline Blvd APT 5 Reno, NV$240K22.51,939
- 3760 Piccadilly Ct Reno, NV$226K32.51,616
- 3601 Skyline Blvd APT 4 Reno, NV$227K231,806
- 3655 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV$219K22.51,478
- 3740 Piccadilly Ct Reno, NV$322K541,829
- 3755 El Cerro View Cir Reno, NV$328K322,570
- 3651 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV$237K231,478
- 3780 Piccadilly Ct Reno, NV$270K321,564
- 3705 El Cerro View Cir Reno, NV$316K32.52,304
- 3601 Skyline Blvd APT 2 Reno, NV$214K22.51,806
- 3647 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV$207K221,136
- 3601 Skyline Blvd APT 1 Reno, NV$250K32.51,939
- 3760 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV$325K422,260
- 3653 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV$231K231,478
- 3643 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV$224K22.51,478
- 3700 El Cerro View Cir Reno, NV$266K321,853
- 3649 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV$221K22.51,483
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292