3727 College Ave, San Diego, CA 92115
Sold on 5/24/13: $405,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,650 sq ft
- Lot:6,900 sqft
- Year Built:1952
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $405,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
fixtures throughout the house; new cabinets in the Kitchen and Bathrooms; new upgraded (grade B) granite countertops in Kitchen; new upgraded sink
and faucet in Kitchen; new St. Paul Stone Effects countertops in Bathrooms; new tile and tub in hall Bathroom; new toilets, mirrors, faucets and
bathroom hardware in both Bathrooms; jetted tub and upgraded tile surround in Master Bath; new carpet; new interior and exterior paint; new mirrored
wardrobe doors in all Bedrooms; new water heater; 90% new ABS main drain line; stained concrete; completely new landscape with 100+ new plants;
self-closing springs in both gates and alarmed sliding doors to comply with pool code. A must see!
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow289
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Last Remodel Year2013
- Parcel #4734810900
- Roof TypeComposition
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID17007650
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$409,028||$380K – $434K||+$2,073||$247||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,078/mo||$1.5K – $2.3K/mo||-$4||$1.26||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Redwood Village home values will rise 6.7% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for San Diego as a whole. Among Redwood Village homes, this home is valued 22.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Redwood Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 40% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% lower than in San Diego, and 53% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Redwood Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Redwood Village home values.
Neighborhood for 3727 College Avenue
- 3735 College Ave San Diego, CA$347K32.01,100
- 3719 College Ave San Diego, CA$306K42.01,389
- 3743 College Ave San Diego, CA$305K21.0780
- 3728 Brems St San Diego, CA$278K31.01,044
- 3720 Brems St San Diego, CA$373K32.01,412
- 3736 Brems St San Diego, CA$329K21.01,044
- 3711 College Ave San Diego, CA$334K21.01,044
- 3744 Brems St San Diego, CA$350K32.01,218
- 3751 College Ave San Diego, CA$305K21.0780
- 3712 Brems St San Diego, CA$304K21.0780
- 3752 Brems St San Diego, CA$358K42.01,368
- 3703 College Ave San Diego, CA$334K21.01,044
- 3759 College Ave San Diego, CA$322K31.0959
- 3760 Brems St San Diego, CA$394K32.01,544
- 3767 College Ave San Diego, CA$317K21.0780
- 3768 Brems St San Diego, CA$356K32.01,044
- 3734 College Ave San Diego, CA$310K31.0780
- 3728 College Ave San Diego, CA$396K32.01,906
- 3775 College Ave San Diego, CA$308K21.0780
- 3740 College Ave San Diego, CA$329K21.01,044
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005