3727 E Shangri La Rd, Phoenix, AZ 850283 beds, 2 baths, 2,106 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 144 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2003 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $139
- MLS #: 4982962
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,106 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 16635105
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 7818294
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3727 E Shangri La Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.1% less than in Phoenix, and 132.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
- 3719 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ$294K--22,104
- 3735 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ$300K----2,318
- 3724 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$315K--22,234
- 3732 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$309K--2.52,394
- 3722 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ$265K--2.51,998
- 3732 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ$289K--22,115
- 3718 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$320K--3.52,115
- 3740 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ--432,293
- 3712 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ$251K322,021
- 3741 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ$331K--2.52,418
- 3709 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ$292K--22,104
- 16040 N 43rd St Phoenix, AZ$652K--3.53,040
- 3710 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$310K322,360
- 10850 N 37th Pl Phoenix, AZ$317K--2.52,358
- 10849 N 37th Pl Phoenix, AZ$332K--2.52,228
- 11036 N 37th Pl Phoenix, AZ$328K422,158
- 3702 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ$293K----2,115
- 11035 N 37th St Phoenix, AZ$304K--22,107
- 11037 N 37th Pl Phoenix, AZ$350K----2,418
- 3746 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$319K422,394
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.