3727 Federal Blvd, Denver, CO 802112 beds, 1 bath, 1,593 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Built in 1922
- 146 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $108,000
- Price/sqft: $146
- MLS #: 1561205
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,593 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Parcel #: 0229208032000
- Zillow Home ID: 61470804
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3727 Federal Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.2% less than in Denver, and 61% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Highland home values.
- 3725 Federal Blvd Denver, CO$239K311,728
- 3028 W Clyde Pl Denver, CO$386K42946
- 3027 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$366K211,268
- 3755 Federal Blvd Denver, CO$564K----4,475
- 3656 Federal Blvd Denver, CO$258K311,245
- 3635 Federal Blvd Denver, CO$336K311,416
- 3648 Federal Blvd Denver, CO$267K211,053
- 3036 W Clyde Pl Denver, CO$416K22992
- 3033 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$436K221,092
- 3642 Federal Blvd Denver, CO$289K21.51,088
- 3629 Federal Blvd Denver, CO$550K431,913
- 3638 Federal Blvd Denver, CO$355K311,300
- 3044 W Clyde Pl Denver, CO$360K321,900
- 3031 W Clyde Pl Denver, CO$452K221,749
- 3628 Federal Blvd Denver, CO$339K422,210
- 3625 Federal Blvd Denver, CO$305K421,750
- 3622 Federal Blvd Denver, CO$299K321,300
- 3618 Federal Blvd Denver, CO$339K221,166
- 3035 W Clyde Pl Denver, CO$380K421,441
- 3046 W Clyde Pl Denver, CO$363K311,090
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.