3727 Rexmere Rd, Baltimore, MD 212183 beds, 1 bath, 1,722 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,981 sqft
- Built in 1932
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,722 sqft
- Lot depth: 97
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 3979 014
- Zillow Home ID: 36466136
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3727 Rexmere Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ednor Gardens-Lakeside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.8% greater than in Baltimore, and 225.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ednor Gardens-Lakeside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ednor Gardens-Lakeside home values.
- 3725 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$145K31.51,400
- 3723 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$137K--11,400
- 3721 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$154K311,400
- 3719 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$142K--11,400
- 3801 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$117K--21,200
- 3717 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$150K--1.51,400
- 3803 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$84K--11,200
- 3715 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$186K--11,722
- 3805 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$137K--11,200
- 3726 Kimble Rd Baltimore, MD$142K311,400
- 3724 Kimble Rd Baltimore, MD$142K--11,400
- 3722 Kimble Rd Baltimore, MD$125K--11,400
- 3807 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$131K--11,200
- 3713 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$132K--11,400
- 3720 Kimble Rd Baltimore, MD$133K--11,400
- 3718 Kimble Rd Baltimore, MD$135K--11,400
- 3800 Kimble Rd Baltimore, MD$173K321,200
- 3809 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$130K--21,200
- 3711 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$195K312,100
- 3716 Kimble Rd Baltimore, MD$133K--11,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.