- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
373 Madison Ave, Albany, NY 122106 beds, 3 baths, 3,578 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,323 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1861
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $115,000
- Finished basement, 1198 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,578 sqft
- Lot depth: 63
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: 01010007603100020450000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29655567
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 373 Madison Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12210, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.6% higher than in Albany, and 39% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12210 home values.
- 375 Madison Ave Albany, NY$155K632,331
- 107 Dove St Albany, NY$153K621,444
- 377 Madison Ave Albany, NY$170KStudio--2,520
- 105 Dove St Albany, NY$138K621,188
- 379 Madison Ave Albany, NY$140K4--2,485
- 4 Garden Aly # 5 Albany, NY$153K22.51,330
- 4 Garden Aly Albany, NY--------
- 103 Dove St Albany, NY$121K621,254
- 381 Madison Ave Albany, NY$354K633,400
- 371 Madison Ave Albany, NY$538K633,960
- 383 Madison Ave Albany, NY$156K422,188
- 11 Garden Aly Albany, NY--------
- 369 Madison Ave Albany, NY$114K222,280
- 110 Dove St Albany, NY$212K32.51,902
- 374 Madison Ave Albany, NY$426KStudio43,974
- 3 Garden Aly Albany, NY--------
- 376 Madison Ave Albany, NY$210K533,060
- 108 Dove St Albany, NY$241K443,030
- 378 Madison Ave # 1 Albany, NY$107K11--
- 99 Dove St Albany, NY$118K722,310
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292