3730 Drexel Dr, Erie, PA 165064 beds, 3 baths, 3,432 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 41 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 1984 for $168,500
- Price/sqft: $129
- MLS #: 39350
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 576 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,432 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 227
- Lot width: 194
- Parcel #: 21059083005000
- Zillow Home ID: 9480019
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3730 Drexel Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 16506 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.5% less than in Fairview Township, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 16506 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fairview Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16506 home values.
- 3700 Drexel Dr Erie, PA$628K55.55,076
- 3730 Drexel # N528 Fairview, PA$254K------
- 3750 Drexel Dr Erie, PA$358K343,543
- 3660 Culpepper Dr Erie, PA$405K32.53,866
- 5691 Culpepper Dr Erie, PA$366K553,400
- 3685 Culpepper Dr Erie, PA$432K52.53,942
- 3765 Drexel Dr Erie, PA$370K42.53,844
- 3630 Culpepper Dr Erie, PA$360K43.24,284
- 3630 Culpepper Dr Erie, PA$400K43.54,284
- 3630 Culpepper Dr Erie, PA$407K43.54,284
- 5678 Culpepper Dr Erie, PA$425K43.52,593
- 3770 Drexel Dr Erie, PA$487K43.54,343
- 5675 Winthrop Dr Erie, PA$289K42.53,183
- 3605 Culpepper Dr Erie, PA$285K433,344
- 3800 Drexel Dr Erie, PA$330K453,900
- 5679 Culpepper Dr Erie, PA$350K43.53,470
- 3600 Culpepper Dr Erie, PA$283K43.52,596
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!