3730 Elm Ave, Baltimore, MD 21211
Sold on 12/19/12: $160,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Townhouse:1,400 sq ft
- Lot:1,400 sqft
- Year Built:1921
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $160,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality4.0
- Days on Zillow450
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width14
- Parcel #3554 019C
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID36478369
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$204,854||$184K – $229K||+$8,849||$146||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,351/mo||$1K – $1.8K/mo||-$28||$0.96||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Hampden home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 4.2% increase for Baltimore as a whole. Among Hampden homes, this home is valued 9.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hampden market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 0.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.8% less than in Baltimore, and 59.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Hampden home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hampden home values.
Neighborhood for 3730 Elm Avenue
- 3728 Elm Ave Baltimore, MD$195K32.01,288
- 3732 Elm Ave Baltimore, MD$192K--1.01,288
- 3726 Elm Ave Baltimore, MD$221K42.01,328
- 3734 Elm Ave Baltimore, MD$194K--1.01,288
- 3736 Elm Ave Baltimore, MD$190K--1.01,288
- 3724 Elm Ave Baltimore, MD$209K31.51,288
- 3722 Elm Ave Baltimore, MD$226K--1.01,408
- 3720 Elm Ave Baltimore, MD$198K--1.01,288
- 3718 Elm Ave Baltimore, MD$177K31.51,288
- 907 W 38th St Baltimore, MD$205K--1.01,196
- 909 W 38th St Baltimore, MD$200K--1.51,196
- 905 W 38th St Baltimore, MD$223K--1.01,196
- 911 W 38th St Baltimore, MD$221K31.01,400
- 903 W 38th St Baltimore, MD$228K31.01,196
- 913 W 38th St Baltimore, MD$171K--1.01,196
- 901 W 38th St Baltimore, MD$224K--1.51,372
- 915 W 38th St Baltimore, MD$195K--2.01,261
- 917 W 38th St Baltimore, MD$196K--1.01,291
- Union Ave Baltimore, MD$240K--1.01,196
- 3716 Elm Ave Baltimore, MD$913K----13,284
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005