3730 Iceni Ct, Middleburg, FL 320683 beds, 2 baths, 1,887 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,570 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $129,900
- Price/sqft: $69
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,887 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 32042500810105040
- Zillow Home ID: 80763245
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3730 Iceni Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32068 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 57.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 339.3% higher than in Middleburg, and 83.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32068 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Middleburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32068 home values.
- 3734 Iceni Ct Middleburg, FL$108K321,491
- 3726 Iceni Ct Middleburg, FL$216K42.52,739
- 3738 Iceni Ct Middleburg, FL$188K432,190
- 3722 Iceni Ct Middleburg, FL$126K421,878
- 3750 Iceni Ct Middleburg, FL$134K321,491
- 3727 Iceni Ct Middleburg, FL$125K321,484
- 3731 Iceni Ct Middleburg, FL$146K421,859
- 3718 Iceni Ct Middleburg, FL$127K421,878
- 3735 Iceni Ct Middleburg, FL$127K321,620
- 3719 Iceni Ct Middleburg, FL$126K321,264
- 3759 Iceni Ct Middleburg, FL$156K321,887
- 3739 Iceni Ct Middleburg, FL$139K321,887
- 3714 Iceni Ct Middleburg, FL$170K422,039
- 3768 Iceni Ct Middleburg, FL$141K321,620
- 3713 Iceni Ct Middleburg, FL$179K422,039
- 3743 Iceni Ct Middleburg, FL$170K422,039
- 3759 Iceni Ct Middleburg, FL$126K321,887
- 3759 Iceni Ct # 0 Middleburg, FL--321,887
- 3755 Iceni Ct Middleburg, FL$132K421,859
- 3710 Iceni Ct Middleburg, FL$150K421,878
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.