- Lot: 10,380 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- 7 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,258 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $269
- MLS #: 2714796
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 506 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ 31-40 Years Old, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Baseboard, Features \ Blinds, Features \ Brick, Features \ Canal Front, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Central A/C, Features \ Deck, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dock, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Gas, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Other, Features \ Partial, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Skylight, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Washer, Features \ Wet Bar, Features \ Wood Burning, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 60085 00070
- Zillow Home ID: 31409600
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $440-799K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 11572 home values will fall 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.7% decrease for Oceanside as a whole. Among 11572 homes, this home is 76% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11572, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Oceanside, and 89.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11572 home values.
|3725 Mahlon Brower Dr Oceanside, NY||$847K||--||2.5||2,726|
|244 Cathy Ct Oceanside, NY||$706K||--||2.5||2,906|
|254 Cathy Ct Oceanside, NY||$659K||--||2.5||2,794|
|3751 Mahlon Brower Dr Oceanside, NY||$657K||--||2.5||2,886|
|261 Cathy Ct Oceanside, NY||$609K||--||2.5||2,772|
|3757 Mahlon Brower Dr Oceanside, NY||$866K||--||2.5||2,726|
|203 Links Dr W Oceanside, NY||$424K||--||2.5||1,525|
|195 Links Dr W Oceanside, NY||$735K||--||3||2,696|
|255 Cathy Ct Oceanside, NY||$649K||--||2.5||2,726|
|4 Mahlon Brower Dr Oceanside, NY||$622K||--||2.5||2,818|
|209 Links Dr W Oceanside, NY||$642K||--||2.5||2,085|
|215 Links Dr W Oceanside, NY||$491K||--||3||2,412|
|245 Cathy Ct Oceanside, NY||$642K||4||2.5||2,722|
|221 Links Dr W Oceanside, NY||$771K||--||3.5||3,102|
|115 Links Ct Port Washington, NY||--||3||2.5||2,400|
|3769 Mahlon Brower Dr Oceanside, NY||$645K||--||3||2,753|
|227 Links Dr W Oceanside, NY||$494K||--||3||2,378|
|254 Robbyn Ln Oceanside, NY||$658K||--||2.5||2,772|
|260 Robbyn Ln Oceanside, NY||$907K||4||2.5||2,924|
|244 Robbyn Ln Oceanside, NY||$628K||--||2.5||2,726|
Nearby Schools in Oceanside
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!