- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3732 Village Ln # 20, San Bernardino, CA 924042 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,122 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 253 sqft
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $170,000
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,122 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 0271531200000
- Zillow Home ID: 17356626
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3732 Village Lane # 20
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the DRNAG market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 66.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.3% higher than in San Bernardino, and 125.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent DRNAG home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or DRNAG home values.
- 3740 Village Ln # 21 San Bernardino, CA$72K221,058
- 3724 Village Ln San Bernardino, CA$135K221,122
- 3724 Village Ln # 19 San Bernardino, CA$94K22.51,122
- 3718 Village Ln # 18 San Bernardino, CA$87K22.51,122
- 3710 Village Ln # 17 San Bernardino, CA$92K32.51,273
- 3772 Village Ln San Bernardino, CA$107K221,200
- 3767 Village Ln San Bernardino, CA$295K23--
- 3751 Village Ln # 35 San Bernardino, CA$76K221,058
- 3764 Village Ln # 24 San Bernardino, CA$70K221,058
- 3759 Village Ln # 34 San Bernardino, CA$122K22.51,122
- 3772 Village Ln # 25 San Bernardino, CA$67K221,122
- 3767 Village Ln # 33 San Bernardino, CA$123K22.51,122
- 3780 Village Ln # 26 San Bernardino, CA$123K22.51,122
- 3700 Mountain Ave APT 5D San Bernardino, CA$98K21.51,182
- 3700 Mountain Ave APT 5C San Bernardino, CA$73K21.51,125
- 3775 Village Ln # 32 San Bernardino, CA$92K22.51,122
- 3700 Mountain Ave APT 5E San Bernardino, CA$87K21.51,125
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!