3733 Ashcroft Dr, Winterville, NC 285905 beds, 3 baths, 2,747 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 514 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 104999
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 444 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,747 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 070201
- Zillow Home ID: 70925897
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3733 Ashcroft Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28590 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 72% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.6% greater than in Greenville, and 141.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28590 home values.
- 3729 Ashcroft Dr Winterville, NC$247K532,622
- 3805 Ashcroft Dr Winterville, NC$210K32.52,268
- Ashcroft Dr Winterville, NC$234K--42,454
- 3725 Ashcroft Dr Winterville, NC$212K32.52,274
- 3809 Ashcroft Dr Winterville, NC--------
- 3728 Ashcroft Dr Winterville, NC$200K322,060
- 3721 Ashcroft Dr Winterville, NC$217K--2.52,417
- 3724 Ashcroft Dr Winterville, NC$211K32.52,245
- 3901 Ashcroft Dr Winterville, NC$181K--21,925
- E Fire Tower Rd Winterville, NC--------
- 3720 Ashcroft Dr Winterville, NC$197K32.52,091
- 2156 Coleman Dr Winterville, NC$212K432,270
- 3717 Ashcroft Dr Winterville, NC$242K--32,805
- 3905 Ashcroft Dr Winterville, NC$206K322,252
- 3808 Ashcroft Dr Winterville, NC$174K32.51,870
- 3716 Ashcroft Dr Winterville, NC$212K322,374
- 3909 Ashcroft Dr Winterville, NC$190K42.52,215
- 2145 Coleman Dr Winterville, NC$215K--2.52,246
- 3713 Ashcroft Dr Winterville, NC$212K32.52,296
- 3712 Ashcroft Dr Winterville, NC$234K432,480
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.