- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 177 days on Zillow
- Views: 481 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $8
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $92
- MLS #: 100322
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- # Stories \ Single Story, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Electric Stove, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Construction \ Brick/Veneer, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Construction \ Frame, Cooling \ Central Electric, Exterior Features \ Security System, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Exterior Features \ Termite Bonded, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Concrete Slab, Floors \ Laminate, Floors \ Tile, Frontage \ None, Heating \ Central Electric, HOA Amenities \ Common Ground Maintenance, Interior Features \ Blinds, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Laundry Rm Type \ In House, Laundry Rm Type \ Room, Parking \ 2 Cars, Parking \ Garage, Pool \ None, Porch Type \ Covered Patio, Porch Type \ Front, Porch Type \ Open Patio, Porch Type \ Rear, Property Type \ House, Road \ Paved, Roof \ Architectural Shingles, Sewer \ City Sewer, Utility Rm Type \ None, Water \ City, Windows \ Screens, Windows \ Thermopane
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,605 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2110231596
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $112-191K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31605 home values will fall 2% next year, compared to a 2% fall for Valdosta as a whole. Among 31605 homes, this home is 6.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 12.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.7% higher than in Valdosta, and 73.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valdosta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31605 home values.
|3738 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$138K||Studio||--||--|
|3726 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$141K||--||2||1,802|
|3726 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$138K||3||2||1,686|
|3742 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$138K||Studio||--||--|
|3730 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$134K||3||2||1,500|
|3725 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$145K||3||3||1,853|
|3722 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$138K||3||2||1,686|
|3722 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$138K||--||2||1,699|
|3746 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$138K||3||2||1,605|
|3721 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|3718 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$138K||3||2||1,668|
|3733 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$146K||3||2||1,951|
|3750 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$138K||3||2||1,613|
|3718 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$137K||--||2||1,668|
|3714 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$137K||3||2||1,610|
|3714 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$137K||3||2||1,630|
|3737 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$144K||--||2||1,846|
|3812 Napa Dr Valdosta, GA||$135K||3||--||1,575|
|3812 Napa Dr Valdosta, GA||$135K||--||2||1,575|
|3762 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$132K||--||2||1,587|
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!