3735 Alcott St, Denver, CO 802112 beds, 3 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Cable Available, No Covenants, Covered Patio, Double Pane Windows, Disposal, Dishwasher, Fence, Garage Door Opener, landscaped Prof, Master Bathroom, Microwave Oven, Newer Carpet, Newer Paint, Quick Possession, Refrigerator, Remodeled, Sprinkler, Stove/Range/Oven, Two Master Bedroom, Updated, Wood Floors, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Zillow Home ID: 2114780219
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3735 Alcott Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47% lower than in Denver, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland home values.
- 3737 Alcott St Denver, CO$329K22.51,330
- 3733 Alcott St Denver, CO$264K11707
- 3731 Alcott St Denver, CO$271K21709
- 3735 Alcott St Denver, CO$329K22.51,330
- 3739 Alcott St Denver, CO$194K21600
- 3741 Alcott St Denver, CO$225K21540
- 2503 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$324K221,206
- 3732 Alcott St Denver, CO$406K321,326
- 3722 Alcott St Denver, CO$371K421,828
- 3734 Alcott St Denver, CO$264K211,387
- 2515 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$327K21.5969
- 2456 W 38th Ave Denver, CO$442K442,378
- 2455 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$437K331,794
- 2450 W 38th Ave UNIT A Denver, CO$384K522,115
- 2521 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$426K211,407
- 2449 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$332K311,234
- 2442 W 38th Ave Denver, CO$404K421,794
- 2447 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$394K311,122
- 2530 W 38th Ave Denver, CO--42966
- 2529 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$320K311,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292